JOB SUMMARY: The Multi Site Practice Manager enthusiastically leads and manages the overall operations of the 8 orthodontic dental practices in Lane & Linn County.
The Multi Site Practice Manager contributes to the location's success by effectively executing the company’s business model; promoting the company culture, mission and values; and ensuring consistent compliance with all key company programs, operating initiatives, and audits.
The Multi Site Practice Manager is directly responsible for the management of the day-to-day business operations through directing and developing a high performing practice team and cultivating positive relationships with providers and team members. The Multi Site Practice Manager demonstrates behaviors that drive superior levels of patient service and team member satisfaction while striving continuously to improve results.
- Takes personal ownership of the practices by being a positive role model as a leader.
- Creates a respectful workplace and is accessible, open to new ideas, and fosters a cooperative and collaborative environment.
- Takes initiative, and ensures self and team are accountable to the highest standards of performance and behavior.
- Demonstrates and encourages a patient focus in all practice operations.
- Fosters strong relationships with patients to create connections and influence patient retention.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred or commensurate work experience from on-the-job management/leadership training.
- 1 year of supervisory/management experience. Experience in management, ideally in the healthcare and/or dental segments or retail management training and experience preferred.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to build, coach, and develop a high performing team.
- Previous customer service experience in retail, service, or healthcare setting is preferred.
- Computer Literacy, i.e.; Proficient with basic applications including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Dental System software.
- Ability to work with the team and others to continually process improver operations that benefit patient experience and operational excellence.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
- Current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 30 days.
- Ability to meet OSHA, CDC, ADA, and HIPAA standards.
Overnight travel is required.
Job Type: Full-time
In order to keep our team members and patients safe we are going above and beyond the ADA/CDC Interim Guidance for Minimizing Risk of COVID-19 Transmission.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road